Hi Rhonda -
We all wanted to check in with you, your family, and your puppy family to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It has to be a joint effort of support, hard work and prayers to produce such amazing puppies.
It was just over a week ago that my husband and I were praying on the perfect birthday gift for our son Nick and I believe Christ led me to your website. It will be his last birthday celebration here at home as he will be shipped out with the U.S. Marine Corps on August 20, 2012. We knew in our heart of hearts his biggest birthday wish was to have a golden puppy but since we already had two very large and lazy mastiffs and two little dogs (a boston terrier and a yorkie) we were unsure if adding another four legged friend was the way to go. We have the room and the land but ultimately our home would be this puppy's forever home since Nick will be serving our country and I would be the "stay at home doggie daycare". After much prayer (yes, we prayed hard on the puppy decision) we decided to make his birthday wish come true and started our research on the best golden breeders in our area. Your website was the first and the last breeder website we looked at.
It was obvious your goldens were stunning, captivating and very loved. And on top of the perfect puppies you also proclaimed your faith. This was it, our answer...we knew our new family member would come from your home, no questions asked. Three days later after many emails between the two of us and connections being made I was on a four hour road trip to pick up Miss Lime, as she was known. That night Nick opened his gifts (that were less than impressive) and as we were finishing up our oldest daughter and her family made the grand entrance with his real present, that perfect puppy that your hard work, hours of attention, and your love produced. Nick was thrilled and speechless! As he picked up that white fluffy fur ball we reminded him, that no matter what you see as a Marine remember~you are just a boy who loves his dog. His eyes said it all and we knew this was indeed the perfect gift.
Mia, as she is known now is simply amazing. She never stops learning and is probably one of the smartest pups I've seen. She knows her commands and uses her manners 90% of the time. The other 10% she reminds us that she's just a puppy and there is always progress to be made. Today she played in the snow for the first time here. She looked beautiful against the fresh fallen snow and of course the camera had to come out...again.
We will keep you posted on her progress throughout the weeks, months, and years. I hope you enjoy some of the first photos that we have snapped during the week~I'm sure there will be more to come!
Thank you again for all of your help and time you devoted to making this happen for Nick. Please know that you have blessed someone with what you do and it is dually noted! God's Blessings Rhonda!
Why Snitker Goldens
We begin with quality tested and approved breeding Goldens and build on that solid foundation with our puppies. Championship pedigrees in their lines are our way of remaining true to breed standard. We strive to personally imprint each pup with positive, rewarding experiences – to nurture each one with love and care, realizing that each day we have your puppy is one day closer to the day you will hold him or her. We use this time to make that permanent impression on your pup, one which he or she will carry for a lifetime.
Learn more about Snitker Goldens.
How to Connect With Snitker Goldens
We are committed to our Goldens and pairing them with great families.
Contact us at any time to learn more about who we are and to meet our Goldens. You can connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
Waukon, Iowa 52172 UNITED STATES
Copyright © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Website Designed and Maintained by Snitker Goldens.
No photographs or content are to be used without express permission.